- buckwheat grains100 Gramsraw
- blanched almonds120 Grams
- pumpkin seeds180 Grams
- sunflower seeds60 Grams
- linseeds60 Grams
- chia seeds30 Grams
- psyllium husks30 Grams
- heaped tsp fresh thyme leaves1 Tablespoons
- fine sea salt1 Teaspoons
- water300 Grams
- olive oilfor greasing
1. Place buckwheat grains in mixing bowl and grind. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then grind again. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
2. Add almonds and 120 g pumkin seeds then grind.
3. Add sunflower seeds, linseeds, chia seeds, psyllium husks, fresh thyme leaves, salt, water and remaining 60 g pumkin seeds then mix. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
4. Mix again. Grease a 450 g loaf tin with olive oil and transfer mixture to tin. Even out top of dough with back of oiled spatula then cover and leave to rest of 1 hour.
5. Preheat oven to 180 C. Bake loaf 50 minutes (180 C) or until top is brown and skewer inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes in tin before transferring to a wire rack. Cool completely before cutting in slices.