- extra-virgin olive oil1/3 Cups
- tin chickpeas, rinsed and drained425 Grams
- hulled tahini3 Tablespoons
- fresh lemon juice3 Tablespoons
- celtic sea salt1 Tablespoons
- minced garlic (1 clove)1
- pinch of ground cumin
- pinch of cayenne pepperoptional
- pinch of sweet paprika
1. Throw all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender, and blast on high until smooth and creamy. Tweak the tahini, lemon juice, salt, garlic, cumin, and cayenne pepper to taste.
2. Garnish with sweet paprika and a drizzle of olive oil, and serve with chips, crackers, veggie sticks, or slathered on sandwiches or wraps.